Friday, August 19, 2011

"We Thought You Was A Toad"


Trivia anyone? What movie was the line :"We thought you was a toad" featured in? It always struck me funny!

Anyhoo (as Aunt Martie would say)the other evening I was trying to get Cutter Boy to come into the house. He wasn't coming even with the promise of a cookie which pretty much gets him every time. I flipped on the outside light and saw that he was chasing something around and around the inside of his wading pool. I had a suspicion what it could be so I grabbed my flashlight and Hannah (she was visiting) and went out to take a look. Above is what we found swimming in Cutter's wading pool. The toad has since been back on several occasions. They are poisonous to dogs so we just bring Cutter and Piper in so Mr. Toad can hydrate.

The answer to the trivia question is "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou".

1 comment:

Ina said...

Such a cute post. Mr Toad is enjoying his swim. I knew the answer to the question, it's one of my all time favorite movies.