Monday, August 22, 2011

A Beautiful Morning



It was indeed a breathtaking sunrise this morning! I luv everything about our home. One of the times I enjoy the most is the mornings.

My dogs Cutter and Piper are eager to bolt out the back door to see what has happened in their world while they were sleeping.

My horses always great me with a nicker which basically says;"It's about time you got up to feed me!" Then they begin to pace in hungry anticipation. I feed them,water them,brush them,fly spray them and yes I shovel manure. I happen to love the smell of hay,horse and manure!

My African Grey, Kya, sings,talks and whistles the most in the mornings. She is also awaiting her smorgasbord of seeds,fruits and vegetables.

Occasionally as I am rushing back and forth I take the time to look up and really SEE the beauty that surrounds me. One such occasion was this morning and it sent me running for my camera. I am truly greatfull for this beautiful world Heavenly Father has created for me.



A beautiful sunrise!


Santannah waiting for me to feed.
Psynna a little jealous that I was taking Santannah's picture. She is a diva!
Cutter loves to play ball in the morning before the heat sets in. He found this one in the arena this morning and we played several rounds of fetch.
Cutter really wants me to throw the ball again and Piper just wants to go in the house because she is hot!

1 comment:

Ina said...

What a beautiful post, Rhonda. It's no wonder you love your life. It is in the early morning that I miss Descanso so much. Waking up in the morning there was always a beautiful adventure. My morning activities there mirrored yours, the dogs and horses just had different names. I had no Kia but there were chickens and cows. Those days are gone for me but I am so blessed to have lived them.