Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cutter, Piper and the Golf Cart


As you know I loved my two Queensland Heelers Rowdy and Cowgirl. They were the best two dogs. One thing thing they didn't enjoy was riding in the golf cart. Rowdy would ride in the cart when I was dragging the arena because that had to do with the horses and she felt that her sole purpose in life was to watch over the horses and keep them in line. Cowgirl didn't want to ride in the golf cart at all! She had better things to do like hunt chipmunks,rabbits and squirrels!

When I brought Cutter home he was 11 weeks old and I decided to initiate him to the golf cart immediately. I wanted him to enjoy going for a ride. Piper was four months old when I brought her home a few months after Cutter. I immediately put her in the golf cart. Well, I got my wish,both Cutter and Piper LOVE,LOVE the golf cart. In fact they are extreme golf cart enthusiasts. If we go for a ride they feel they absolutely must be going too. If they wander off my unfenced property (which they do occasionally as they are pups in training) I just turn the golf cart on and put it in reverse so the backup beeper starts and they both come running to beat the band! Works every time! If you leave them behind they whine,cry and are broken hearted. They are ready to go for a ride in the two pictures above. Don't they look happy?

1 comment:

Ina said...

Cute, cute picture. They do look happy!