Thursday, August 11, 2011

SPORTS WITH COTE AND BREXTON

Life has been busy and I have not posted events in a timely manner. I want to post some of our activities even if they are out of sequence.

I have to say that Brexton was our most improved athlete this year. It wasn't that he couldn't play as well last year but this year he truly wanted to play. With Brexton that makes all the difference. The photos below are of one of his t bats. Nice hit and scoring after successfully running the bases. Way to go Brexton!



Now at the games we would have a various assortment of cheerleaders. I wish I had a picture of my mom and dad as they were able to attend a few games this season. That means that my mom was feeling much better after some pretty serious health issues.

Nixin has been to many games to cheer on her brothers!
Cote played flag football and baseball at the same time. He was a busy young man. I don't have any baseball pictures to post but I want to point out that Cote was the only player from his baseball team to be asked to play on one of the ALL-STAR teams. We were all very proud of his accomplishments. Below are some action photos from a flag football game. He is the one in the yellow socks and hat right in the middle of the action!



1 comment:

Ina said...

Fun pictures. I love going to the boy's games.