Friday, May 13, 2011

Nixin Loves Horses- Oh Yes She Does!

This is a dream come true! My beautiful two year old granddaughter Nixin rode my horse Santannah for the first time this evening and she loved it! I'm sure you noticed the "pink" cowgirl boots..........When Montana is ready Nixin can show her the way to "Get r Done".






Look at that smile, she was actually laughing from sheer joy, joy of riding!













This is Nixin ready to ride.









Cote put his new Lego set together in about 10 to 15 minutes! Amazing!









This was not Brexton's first ride. G-Mama was proud of him today cause he rode like an old pro . He also put together his Lego set.













3 comments:

Ina said...

I can't think of anything that would make G-Mama more proud than to have grandchildren that love her horses and love to ride. I was riding Pardner when I was Nixin's age and it makes me happy to see her loving her ride on Santannah. No little Cowgirl can have a bad ride when she is wearing her "Pink Cowgirl Boots"! Brexton is looking like an "old pro" way up there on Santannah. Cote puts together those lego sets like the "master" he is. Brexton is good at it, too. Fun, fun times!

Colburns said...

I know what Nixin will be calling and asking about from now on, it may have been Disney Land but now riding the horsey takes the cake! I love it!

The Monrreal's said...

You may have a future barrel racer on your hand. I love it! So much fun!