Sunday, May 22, 2011

Easter Family Time

I know, I know, I am a little behind with my Easter post. I seem to have been very busy dealing with memorial posts and new addition posts.
We had a very enjoyable Easter dinner this year. We were small in numbers but thoroughly enjoyed those that could make it.

Scott and Carrie were here with Martin, Miller and Mallory. Martin with his new walking stick.
Miller with his Hungry Caterpillar. It is a pillow/sleeping bag/blanket.
My parents with Brexton and Nixin.
Brexton and Nixin with their baskets. We were happy that Brinton and Charlottte, Brexton and Nixin were here with us.
Everything is better when you are with the ones you love. Easter is a special time of year to reflect on the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful that families can be forever and that my Savior loved us enough that he suffered for all of our sins. If we live the gospel principles and repent and forsake our sins we will live with him once more. I love my family and I am thankful that so many live close and we can share special times together. Good times,noodle salad!

1 comment:

Ina said...

We may have been small in number at your home on Easter, but we were large on love and laughter. I love these cute pictures of the kids.