Sunday, February 2, 2014

Waffle Crush- My New Obsession


Did I just say obsession? I'm afraid I did.
Right now the food truck has made a strong comeback.  In fact,when Brinton and Allison were planning their wedding almost a year ago they wanted a food truck for their rehearsal dinner.  It didn't happen because most of the food trucks they were interested in were already booked.

Brinton is the one suggested that I try Waffle Crush one evening.  I wasn't able to that night but I remembered the name when I heard Waffle Crush was going to be at a Boutique fund raiser for a member of our church who has an artificial heart  and needs a real one. Part of the proceeds from this Boutique and the Waffle Crush were to be donated towards this cause. I just had do go and support this cause and try my first Waffle Crush.

So delicious! I had a chocolate filled waffle topped with Biscoff,raspberries and homemade cream. There are all sorts of possibilities,you can create your own,so there is something for everyone. The next week I had to take my friend Teri to experiences the deliciousness and she agreed. I took this week off but hey, there's always next week! 





No comments: