Sunday, February 2, 2014

Brexton is Baptized

My grandson Brexton Bradlee Colburn made the choice to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints on November 9,2013. He was baptized and confirmed by his father,my son, Brinton Colburn.

We are so proud of Brexton and the decision he has made to be baptized. As a family we went to dinner the night before to Liberty Market in Gilbert,Arizona. He received new scriptures from Brinton and Allison,hand tooled leather scripture cover tooled by his great-grandpa George Wimsatt and a journal from Steve and I.  He was so excited to have his own scriptures and the leather cover tooled by my Dad, which is a tradition in our family.  I challenged him to write about his feelings after he was baptized in his new journal and he did!

He was surrounded by people who love him very much. It was nice that his Great Grandpa George and Great Grandma Ina, who had not been feeling, well were able to attend. We were all so happy to spend time with Cote. We miss being able to see him and include him in our family activities. 

I have to say it.......Good times,noodle salad!





No comments: