Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Phoenix Zoo Day Is A Good Day

Wednesday is our Phoenix Zoo Volunteer day. This Wednesday was a beautiful day for my mom,Ina Wimsatt, and myself. Perfect weather,good company and active animals.

As we were enjoying our day we were discussing our time at the Zoo. We both feel blessed that we have the opportunity to volunteer.  This is our day to do something that we love! No interruptions and no other commitments. We enjoy the animals and talking with the Zoo patrons and helping them have an enjoyable experience. I love the fact that I get to spend this time each week with my mom! 

These pictures are just a small sampling of what we see each week! Aren't they wonderful? 







1 comment:

Ina said...

It was a wonderful day at the zoo. Perfect weather to find the animals out and active. You and I are so fortunate to have this time together doing something we love. These beautiful animals are such an important part of our life