Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hay Is For Horses!

Time for our annual hay purchase. I'm going to put the logistics of this transaction on my blog as I can never find the receipt when it comes time to buy again next year. Steve always wants to know when we bought the last hay and how much we paid. 64 bales of grass hay @9.50 per and 64 bales of alfalfa @ 8.00 per bale. Thanks Trey for the help. Trey and Steve had the first 64 bales put away and stacked in 30 minutes and the next 64 in 45 minutes! We couldn't have done it without ya.....well we coulda but it would have taken a lot longer. Ha! I love my handsome boys.



Santannah was helping put it away his way.


1 comment:

Ina said...

A very nice visit at your house today. It was beautiful outside.
I don't know who was having the most fun, Ethan or Muggles. I was impressed with the hay. A lot of bales. Steve and Trey did a good job of getting it unloaded and stacked.