Sunday, July 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY!

Trey is "25"
I don't know where the time has gone......Trey is my baby? CRAZY
We went to Flagstaff to CELEBRATE Trey's big day. Did I mention how cool the weather was in Flag. We had rain on the way home too!Look how Brinton distrusts us...all we wanted was for him to smell the pine tree.
We went to a bird show and on a little nature walk. The gangs almost all here.

Trey's self portrait.


Charlotte liked the pine tree, uh a lot. Weird.



We decided this pine tree smelled like butterscotch. A new flavor.


This is a Nixin hug. I luv it when she does this and its usually at a dead run.



Nixin loves her PaPa!

They had two Ravens that were trained to take a folded dollar bill from you and place it in the container. Smart birds the raven.


Nixin didn't want to do this at first but she finally did give the Raven a dollar.


Awesome!


Little imps with a little imp.


Umm, not sure exactly what Jenna and Nixin were doing but they had a good time.



Here is the nature portion of our walk.....There was much more. They had a plant called Lamb's ear. The leaves were as soft as a new born lamb. Unbelievable.








We went to Boot Barn and I tried these boots on Nixin. When it came time to put her shoes back on I tried but she said "No, boots"! Whatz G-Mama goin to do......give her the boots! They light up when she walks. Too cute! Brexton and Cote got walking sticks for our next hike.


We ended with a great dinner at Salsa Brava.
We luv you Trey and Jenna!
















2 comments:

Colburns said...

Everyone loved her new boots at church! She got mad when I took them off for her nap. I like the picture of her trying to give the bird the dollar, she looks horrified. Good trip, lots of fun, Thanks(0:

Ina said...

I love these pictures. What a great time you all had, and without me, dang, it's tough when you can't breathe. I know, I know, Rhonda, get oxygen. Not ready for that yet! I have looked at pictures of Trey's birtday here, Charlotte's blog, and Facebook. I have written a book with all of my comments. Once more, though, love those pink boots on our little Princess.