Sunday, February 1, 2015

SALT RIVER WILD HORSES

We are so blessed to live in the beautiful state of Arizona. It is hard for me to believe when I first moved here from California  in 1987  I didn't find beauty in the dessert. That being said,it didn't take me long to discover that Arizona has a beauty that speaks to my soul.

Ten years ago Steve and I moved to North East Mesa close to the Salt River. I ride my horses to the river,we take Cutter and Piper to swim in the river and now we have kayaks to use on the river.

One of my favorite things on this planet is that we have the opportunity to see the wild horses. Steve is kayaking by a beautiful grey stallion who is grazing on the grass growing along the bank of the river. 
I am blessed!


 I love the reflections in the water.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

The wild horses are so beautiful. You are blessed to be able to see them wild and free in their beauty and the beauty of their surroundings. The river is the perfect backdrop for them.