Monday, December 14, 2009

The Tradition Continues - Gingerbread Houses

Thanks to my Mom, Ina Wimsatt, our family has enjoyed the tradition of building Gingerbread Houses at Christmas time. Some things have changed.....my mom made her gingerbread houses from scratch for my brothers and myself and for her grandkids. I however visit CostCo and purchase my gingerbread houses. One thing remains the same and that is everyone has a great time!
Nixin will be into this next year.
Cote and Brexton enjoy the tradition as Brinton always has!


Notice the clever tie to keep Crew and Cole's roof on.
Welcome to our tradition Amanda!
Andel, Santa, Mrs C?
Miranda was able to make it, Yeah!
Martin is a pro.

3 comments:

Ina said...

George and I had a great time last night watching the kids, big and little, working on their Gingerbread Houses, a true family effort. It is good to know that the family tradition I started so many years ago continues and has extended to Rhonda and Steve's blended family.

Colburns said...

That was so fun we love doing anything at your house! oh and good news your blog updates status on mine and that is how I knew to take a look. thanks Rhonda we love you!

Aunt Carrie said...

Yay! So fun!