Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

How lucky Steve and I were to have all of our children, their spouses,grandchildren,my parents and Paul and Joanne together for Christmas breakfast.
The food was great and the company even better. Thanks to Trey and Jenna for all their help.Mom and Dad for the fudge and cinnamon rolls,Julie for her yummy monkey bread,Brinton and Charlotte for the Naked Juice and Amanda and Brannon for la leche.
We enjoyed Christmas dinner at Brinton and Charlotte's. I really really liked that!
We have not been able to get everyone together for a nice professional family picture. I've decided that........ I love this picture! This is just us............!

2 comments:

Ina said...

This is a great picture. Professional wouldn't be near as warm and fuzzy. Look at the posterity of Steve and Rhonda, it's pretty awesome and it in't done yet! It was a wonderful day.

Aunt Carrie said...

Totally awesome pic. The expressons on all the kids' faces is priceless!!!