Thursday, September 18, 2008

Psynna inTraining


The top two pictures are Psynna with Vaughn. He has been riding Psynna for her trainer Dave Rossiter, putting the miles on. Those of you who know Psynna know she isn't a big horse. Vaughn weighs 205 lbs. She carries him just fine, she does brace herself when he mounts or dismounts. He asked me what her name was...I said Psynna, to which he replied ..."Oh, we just call her the A-Rab (Arab). She's the only one in our line up. She is still a little pistol!
This is Psynna's trainer Dave Rossiter. I am pleased with the progress he has made with her. She is still green and needs a lot of work and repetition. He tells me she is smart and likes to learn new things and be ridden. We have decided she will be with him for two more weeks and the first weekend in October I will take his clinic and we will see how I feel about taking her home. Dave will be able to assess how I'm doing with her as far as my ability during that clinic.
Dave is asking Psynna to give a lateral bend which she does very well, in fact she kind of shows off.

1 comment:

Ina said...

Psynna is such a beautiful girl.
She looks great under saddle with a rider. She will look even more beautiful with you riding her. I think she has grown and filled out more since I last saw her. It is exciting and they are great pictures.