Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's a Party!

Steve and I are the Young Single Adult advisers for our ward. Friday we went to Joe's Bar-B-Q , a past family favorite eatery in Gilbert, then we went bowling............that's Kory in the green.

Steve showing nice form. Rhonda's first ball found her sliding Superman style down the alley! Yes, this was in front of all the single adults present. Every time I looked at Kory Bennet he was laughing so hard he was crying....Thanks Kory. The one good thing was I am the one usually taking pictures, therefore No evidence. Oh yes, I did happen to have high score (redemption).

Good times noodle salad!

2 comments:

Ina said...

It's a plane. . . .It's a train. . . .It's a car. . . .No, it's SUPERWOMAN here to save the game! Way to go, Rhonda! Great pictures, looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

:'( tear.
I so wanted to come.
Hope bro.G is going to be alright thou!
You have to put that video up!!!
PLEASE!