Sunday, March 16, 2014

Summer Fun 2013

Since I'm behind on my blog this post is an unorganized scattering of pictures from the summer of 2013.


Steve and I were happy to go golfing with Crew a couple of times this summer.  He has a natural swing and can hit the ball pretty square. Crew and I ended up taking a few lessons in the fall.

 Steve planted corn this year and we had a pretty good batch,maybe 25 ears. It was delicious!
 I don't volunteer  at the Phoenix Zoo through the summer but the end of year dinner I was able to visit with Ali our Aldabra tortoise.
 Harlee's first horseback ride with G-Mama and Santannah. Someone asked me if her parents,Trey and Jenna, would be upset that I put her on the horse....heck no they love it!
 Montana trying to fill G-Mama's cowgirl boots.
 Had a night out at Denim and Diamonds with the girls I used to work with at the dental office.
 Cote graduated from the 6th grade. Congrats Cote!
 Montana ROCKS her pony!
 Nixin graduated from pre-school.  Congrats Nixin!



 Harlee hanging at G-Mama's and Montana getting ready to give her baby a bath with her bakers hat of course.


 Girls camp with the Boulder Mountain Ward was a great experience.
 Nixin gathering the eggs with Cutter and Piper close by.
 Steve played softball with Ryan and Brannon.  They won, 1st place!
Montana riding Santannah.  She thinks his name is Santannah Ride!
 I wasn't at Disneyland to see Gracie but I just had to post this picture because its one of the most adorable things I have ever seen.
 Harlee turned 1 year old and Presley was at the party.

 I wasn't with these two Princesses for their mani -pedi but once again I had to post this picture.
 Grandparents day at the Gunnel boy's school.  This was Cash's first Grandparents day and we loved being there with him......
 and Cole......
 and Crew!
 Nixin playing with my almost 50 year old Barbies.
 Snuggling with my girls on the couch.

Brexton putting together his Legos that Papa got for him.

 Nixin and Presley petting Little Red Riding Hood early in the morning.
 Build A Bear with Presley,Nixin and Brexton. Build A Bear is always a super fun time!



1 comment:

Ina said...

This is the first time I have checked the blogs I follow for a long time. These pictures are priceless!