Friday, August 17, 2012

Harlee Mae Colburn




FIRST THERE WERE TWO!

THEN THERE WAS THREE!

NOW THERE IS FOUR!

HARLEE MAE COLBURN
BORN: 8-14-2012
6LBS 13OZ
19 INCHES

My beautiful new granddaughter arrived! The proud parents are my youngest son Trey and his wife Jenna. Harlee joined big sister Montana who loves her baby sister! I am thankful that everyone is doing well. We have all been blessed. I have to say that Jenna is a trooper! I will let Jenna tell her story but lets just say if Trey hadn't come home after she asked him not to leave work and I hadn't got there when I did (at the end of my hair appointment) Jenna would have had Harlee on the kitchen floor with only Montana who is 17 months old to help!

Harlee is named after her two great-grandmothers. My mom,Trey's grandma, is Ina Mae Wadsworth Wimsatt.Trey's other grandma on Kenneth Howard Colburn,Trey's dad's, side is Donna Mae Miller( Colburn) Stephenson. Now we have Harlee Mae Colburn. I love tradition and that Trey and Jenna used Mae as Harlee's middle name to honor these two very special ladies.

2 comments:

Ina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ina said...

Harlee Mae is beautiful and she joins her adorable big sister, Montana Louise, in this wonderful family that I love so much.
Sorry I had to delete the first time around, it was gibberish, I had my fingers on the wrong keys.