Monday, March 19, 2012

Snow on the Superstitions in March

 Our temperature dropped from a high of 85' to a high of 55' overnight! When we left for church it was raining and the Superstitions were covered in clouds. I walked out later in the afternoon to check my horses and there was a break in the rain. I happened to glance over to the Superstitions and saw snow! Of course I had to run in and get my camera and new lens for a pic.Crazy beautiful! The snow stayed overnight and we still get to enjoy the view today. We also had hail today! In three days it is supposed to be 88'. Double click on the picture to enlarge it.
Steve spent a week trimming all of our natural landscape. I should have taken a picture of just how much he trimmed. The yard looks great! I shot this pic to show a few of the trimmed bushes. They were so overgrown you could not even see that saguaro cactus. Good job Steve!

1 comment:

Ina said...

This is a great post. I love the Superstition Mountains. They have their own unique beauty. I love the natural landscape. Everything looks fantastic. Steve did do a great job of trimming and tidying up.