Monday, October 24, 2011

It was time for our annual Pumpkin carving and chili dinner. This year I still made the chili but we got together at Scott and Carrie's. I thank them for that as Steve and I  have had a busy two weeks. It was a fun filled,perfect night and as you can see by my photos a grand time was had by all.
Boys love to carve pumpkins and make silly faces. You will see that Miller is pretty excited about  the entire pumpkin experience.

Don't let this adorable,innocent little girl,our Gracie, fool you....she is a little pistol! Julie has her hands full. We know that Gracie will be able to hold her own with the Gunnell boys or anyone else.

Brinton was relaxing after throwing Nixin and Brexton's  fabulous Happy Birthday parties.

We loved Mallory's ruffles and lace and she was happy with Aunt Amanda.

Ma-T was here this year with goodie bags for the kids! As I said Miller lovin the experience.

I don't think Cash wanted to touch the insides of the pumpkin!

Trey working on their pumpkin surprise.  Everyone loved it except perhaps Montana....you'll see what  I mean.


Miller showing us all the light inside his pumpkin.


Miller and Cash making sure the light was still shinning. LOL!

One of the few pictures I hve of Cole he was so busy playing ball with the big guys.
Trey and Jenna's pumpkin surprise is Montana! Last year Jenna was pregnant and they carved a fetus (Montana) on their pumpkin...this year the fruition.


This is how Montana really felt!

Can you guess who is the alien pumpkin?

Much better than that slimy orange thing my mom and dad stuffed me in.

Chillin!

Obviously Miller gets some of his enthusiasm from his big brother Martin.

1 comment:

Ina said...

Great post, Rhonda. Really fun pictures. It looks like everyone was having a blast. This has been a wonderful Family Tradition, the kids will remember it forever..