Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My New Saddle

Just before I retired I decided to get a new saddle. My old one is still in great condition and we will have a lot of rides together still, but saddles are pricy so I thought it would be a good idea to get my backup saddle before I retired. Also I would have two saddles incase Psynna and Santanna were to ride out at the same time. What was a nice surprise was that Steve bought it for me! It was time to take it for a test run so I saddled up Psynna and we headed out yesterday. It is a Circle Y like my other saddle but if you look at the back of the seat you will see it is taller. It is supposed to help support the lower back and it felt good! Thanks Steve, I luv ya!


1 comment:

Ina said...

It is a very nice looking saddle and Psynna looks very pretty in it.