Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Phoenix Zoo


My Mom has always loved the Zoo! When I was young we went to the San Diego Zoo quit often. When we moved to Arizona my Mom became a Phoenix Zoo volunteer. In fact because of my Mom,Brinton was a Phoenix Zoo teen volunteer. We have taken many family excursions to the Phoenix Zoo. If is truly a wonderful zoo. You are up close and personal with the animals and they work very hard to create as natural an environment as possible for the animals. Thanks Mom for instilling the love for wildlife in all of us!

Brinton and Charlotte have loved the zoo and take their children often to enjoy! Steve and I went along with them on May 30th. Good times,noodle salad.
Nixin really,really wanted to ride the Panda!


1 comment:

Ina said...

A Zoo has always been one of my passions. My kids went often and I am glad they saw to it that their kids went often. Now my great grandchildren go often and that really makes me happy. I am very proud of the Phoenix Zoo. It is, indeed, a "World Class Zoo".