Friday, January 28, 2011

Disneyland with the "Gunnell Boys"

Steve and I went to Disneyland with Ryan,Julie,Crew,Cole and Cash. Did we ever have a fabulous time! I know I have posted a lot-ta-lot of pics but everyone was having such a good time and lets face it these boys are too cute. Just had to do it!

1 Crew and Cole were collecting signatures and you need Mickey's!
Crew wanted to know why Cruella was so mean to him....need to watch the movie again Crew, she is mean. She wanted to know if the boys were from the same litter and if Cash was the runt! LOL.








Yep, Steve actually wore a Mickey Mouse shirt. I was proud of him.


My new fav ride is in California Adventure...Toy Story or Woody ride.


Cash wasn't having anything to do with this guy.






More Cash's speed.
















You get to stuff as many potato head pieces in a box and as long as it closes 19.95!





Cash was OK here. First 3-D image that came flying his way did him in. He was saying BYE-BYE, meaning get me outta here Mom!










Bunch of HAMS!







Cash's first cotton candy, won't be his last!

1 comment:

Ina said...

Grest pictures! Fun times! Cute boys! Love the Mickey Mouse shirt, Steve!