Monday, December 27, 2010

Jenna and Montana's Baby Shower




I have fallen a little behind. I'm trying to catch up my posting. We have had so many fun things happening this past month. One of the best was Jenna and Montana's baby shower on Dec. 5th.

It was a lot of fun, with good food,entertainment and fab gifts for Montana.
The cow print blanket goes with the cow bedding we gave to Montana.
Jenna and her Mom, Janine. I know having her Mom there made the day extra special for Jenna. She came a long way!

This picture does not do this outfit justice. Black and white zebra,trimmed in red tutu and a matching cap! For sure a photo opp outfit!


Luv the cowgirl duds.



Jenna's Mom gave her Jenna's baby quilt and the one Jenna is holding was Janine's quilt.




Charlotte made this board to hold hair bows. Turned out just awesome.




Some played the multi-tasj game. You were timed while you held the baby and fed the baby while holding your drink,talking on the phone and hanging the laundry. There were those who spilled their drink and those who mangled the baby. Janine showing her skill.


Does that baby look very comfortable? I think Jenna has her in a headlock!


This gal, sorry don't remember her name has 5 children and she won this hands down!

3 comments:

The Monrreal's said...

How much fun...bummed I missed it. Montana is one lucky and luv'd little girl!

Ina said...

I am really sad that I missed the shower. It looks like it was a lot of fun with lots of wonderful gifts for Montna.

tony said...

very good!!