Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm Thankful For My Family

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving hosted by Trey and Jenna!
Thanks guys, a good time was had by all plus the food was delicious! This was my first deep fried turkey and it was one of the best I have ever eaten.
Jenna was very ambitious being pregnant with their first baby, Montana and feeding all of us.
I know I have a lot pf pictures posted but there was a lot going on,check it out!
The kids collected eggs and fed the chickens. Crew was going to eat his egg for breakfast the next morning while Cote sat on his to keep it warm,I think you know what happened there.







I don't know why but I felt the need to post this picture of guess who? Yep, its Charlotte coming over to check out the chickens! I luv it!



Spur was the perfect host for his dogie pals............





I honestly feel that Muggles had the very best time. I think she went home one exhausted pup!




Brinton's Bocce ball set had its maiden voyage......read on to see who won.

Check out that form and the lift on her ball.......Yep, Mom beat um ALL! You go girl!






Who hasn't enjoyed blowing the petals off a dandelion? Brexton has.


Sweet little Gracie........
Grouchy little Gracie but you had to see this outfit, soooo cute!
We had bouncy balls for the kids. Nixin drug her Princess ball around all day. I had to convince her to leave it on one side of the fence so we could go see the chickens.

She likes to bounce,bounce,bounce.



The boys enjoyed it also!

2 comments:

Ina said...

I absolutely loved Thanksgiving. Trey and Jenna did a great job as host and hostess. Thanks to everyone, the food was delicious. Trey did a great job deep frying the turkey. It was moist and flavorful. Doesn't get much better than watching the little kids having a good time. Thanks to G-Mama and Papa for the bouncie balls. They were a huge hit. Nixin had to be exhausted from dragging her Princess one around all day. Fun day!!!

tony said...

baby is very very cute!!!




led tube led display led panel led screen led sign led billboard outdoor led display led display screen