Monday, October 25, 2010

Brexton's Disneyland Birthday

Brexton, A.K.A. The Troll, turned 5 on October 22nd! What better place to spend your birthday then the happiest place on earth, DISNEYLAND!
Everything about this day was perfect.
Cote was picked to be a Jedi warrior and Brexton was picked the 2nd time around. Thanks to Cote showing Brexton how to get r done Brexton was able to defeat Darth Vader and Cote Darth Mall. (My spelling could be off, not up on my Star Wars vocab) Brexton told me how he was chosen to be a Jedi warrior and I replied that I knew he had been chosen because they knew he would be an awesome Jedi and that the force was strong with him....he replied simply,"I Know"!
Nixin saw Princess Aurora,Jasmine and Belle. She was Princess struck! There is video below of her in her very own Snow White dress.
Cote and Brexton loved Splash Mountain. Cote laughed at Steve on the Matterhorn, Nixin made it through Pirates of the Caribbean, the Haunted Mansion and the Jungle Cruise without freakin out.Happy birthday little man!
We love you!

































1 comment:

Ina said...

What a fun way to celebrate Brexton's birthday. What a fun, perfect day. Jedi Warriers and a little Princess having fun at the Magic Kingdom. Oh, and did I mention how much fun the parents and grandparents are having?