Thursday, August 19, 2010

Robyn and Rhonda

Robyn and Rhonda were best friends 7th Grade thru 12th Grade. We lived two doors down from each other and we both had horses then and now.
We went our separate ways.........for THIRTY YEARS!
We have reconnected online and Steve and I were able to visit Robyn and her husband Don at their home in Deheasa Valley,CA on our way home from Pacific Beach.
It was awesome to see Robyn again and spend time with her. We will have more good times to come! Steve and Don had a lot in common (baseball and politics). Robyn and I had other things to talk about -LOL!

Hello Again!
Don, Robyn,Sadie and ? (I forgot) inside their barn that Don built.

Rooster Man, Robyn's Tennessee Walker and Zeke,Don's horse.



2 comments:

Colburns said...

Wow you two really are friends, man, horses, and two dogs. Who would have thought all these years and you are the exact same!!!

Ina said...

I love these pictures. I am still happy and very emotional about yours and Robyn's reunion after all of these years. I am so glad it happened. It sounds like it was a very good time.