Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cote, Brexton and Nixin

Cote, Brexton and Nixin stayed with G-Mama and Papa for a few days while Brinton and Charlotte went to Hawaii. We had a good time!

Nixin is wearing Brexton's pistol and holding his riffle.
I think Brexton was fighting some bad guys and I was the bad guy.

One of these videos is Brexton and Nixin in the Hummer and Cote on his new BMX bike. Cote and I went on two long bike rides in Usery Park. I would have loved to take some pictures but I was too busy trying to keep up with Cote. The other video is of Cote and Brexton
at Wiind Cave. Brexton who is only 4 and he hiked the mile and a half up to Wind Cave completely by himself! Cote was waiting for us at the cave.



1 comment:

Ina said...

Fun times, precious memories. These are things your grandchildren will always remember.