Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cathedral Gorge, Nevada

We had a Wadsworth Family Reunion in St George, Utah over the 4th of July weekend.
I have so many pictures I will be adding them over the next few day.
The pics I'm adding today are from Cathedral Gorge, Nevada. This was a favorite stomping ground when I was a kid. We would picnic, hike, explore the caves when I was a child just as we did this weekend but this time I was able to share it with my parents, Paul's family, my sons, their wives and my grandchildren too! Oh yes, I can't forget Muggles and my grandpup Spur.
It really is a long way down....What a view!

Brinton and his family. Cote is back there in the dark.








This was Jenna's and Cote's first time visiting the Gorge.




My handsome sons!





Brexton wanted to go to another tunnel and another and another. He'd still be there if he could.







1 comment:

Ina said...

It was so much fun! What great pictures! Let's see now, if Panaca was settled in 1864, the adults and kids of the Wadsworth family have been exploring and playing at Cathedral Gorge for 145 years. Wonderful traditions are established and they never change. It was very special for me to be able to share this with yet another generation - my great grandchildren.