Thursday, October 16, 2008

She's Here! Nixin Loie Colburn

So here she is my first beautiful granddaughter! Did I say she was beautiful? She was born to Brinton and Charlotte Colburn 10-16-2008 at 12:20 PM. Weighing in at a svelte 8lbs 11oz and 21 inches long. Look at that dark hair, Brexton and Cote were blond.Charlotte and Nixin are doing well.
Can you say double chin?
Great Grandad George.
Great Grandma Ina
This is her big brother Cote. I told him he was going to have to take care of her, he said "I'm going to be her bodyguard that'll be my life!"
G-Mama with big bro Brexton. He wasn't so sure at first but then he wanted to check her out. She looks like Brexton, especially some of her facial expressions.
Congrats Brinton and Charlotte! Brinton and Charlote were there (ha) even if I don't have any pics of them to post on my blog..........Check out their blog and I'm sure there will be more pics soon.

3 comments:

Ina said...

I loved every one of these pictures. There is one that is sooo cute of little Nixin, but who is that funny old lady holding her? Last evening was so much fun. Nixin is, indeed, a little princess. She is adorable. I was still laughing on the way home when thinking of the expressions on that sweet little face. Darn, I guess we were gone when Brexton finally decided to check her out. She definitely exceeds all expectations and it was cetainly worth the wait!

Ina said...

It's great grandma Ina again. I forgot to mention that I think Nixon Loie is a wonderful name. I know mom and dad would be so happy to have a great great grandaughter named Nixin Loie.

Ina said...

For Rhonda, Marie says: She sure is cute. In fact she's beautiful. The two little boys look so cute holding her. George and Ina look very proud.